Packing Check List
A Packing Check List Before Your Pet’s Stay
- We provide PURINA ONE dry dog food. For cat guests we purchase a variety of brands, and make a mixer. Cats are finicky; they tend to pick out the food nuggets desired.
- Package food in individual zip-lock baggies or Tupperware as needed for time staying, labeled with guest’s name and time of dining, for each day staying.
- We do have a refrigerator and microwave for special dietary feeding
- Please do not bring giant food bags, unless your pet is staying longer than 2 weeks.
- All bedding from home must be machine washable, and fit into a standard washer and dryer.
- Please label all items brought with your pets. We suggest bringing your pet’s b-team, or 2nd stringer, toys. When it comes to toys, sometimes our pet guest destroys to smithereens or other pet guests go kleptomania. Please be mindful of this.
- Please DO NOT bring bowls. We provide food & water bowls.
- For Guests on Medication: Please label container or baggie with your pet’s name and complete with instructions for dosage.
- Please be mindful of our hours of operation. All check-in and check-out reservations are to be accomplished during our hour of operation. Any drop-offs or pick-ups after/before closing hours disrupts our guest and pet staff.
- We are NOT responsible for any items brought during your pet’s stay.
Please CLICK HERE for our information sheet on Considerations before Boarding. Please CLICK HERE for our Guest Contract. Please CLICK HERE for our information sheet for CANINE GUEST. Please CLICK HERE for our information sheet for FELINE GUEST.