Packing Check List
A Packing Check List Before Your Pet’s Stay
- We provide PURINA ONE dry dog food. For cat guests we purchase a variety of brands, and make a mixer. Cats are finicky; they tend to pick out the food nuggets desired.
- Package food in individual zip-lock baggies or Tupperware as needed for time staying, labeled with guest’s name and time of dining, for each day staying.
- We do have a refrigerator and microwave for special dietary feeding
- Please do not bring giant food bags, unless your pet is staying longer than 2 weeks.
- All bedding from home must be machine washable, and fit into a standard washer and dryer.
- Please label all items brought with your pets. We suggest bringing your pet’s b-team, or 2nd stringer, toys. When it comes to toys, sometimes our pet guest destroys to smithereens or other pet guests go kleptomania. Please be mindful of this.
- Please DO NOT bring bowls. We provide food & water bowls.
- For Guests on Medication: Please label container or baggie with your pet’s name and complete with instructions for dosage.
- Please be mindful of our hours of operation. All check-in and check-out reservations are to be accomplished during our hour of operation. Any drop-offs or pick-ups after/before closing hours disrupts our guest and pet staff.
- We are NOT responsible for any items brought during your pet’s stay.